Thursday, July 19, 2007

WANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW! I am SO sorry I have not uploaded in so long. I didn't realize it has been over a month since I have posted something. Forgive me?

Here is a card for my DH's birthday today. He is originally from Texas, so I figured he would like it. He loved it! I got a little crazy with the chocolate chip ink, but I think it came out good. I used chocolate chip paper for the base and stamped the larged medallion stamp from the Wanted set by SU! Then I used a piece from the Outlaw designer series paper. I crumpled it up and tore a bit off the corner, then attacked it with the sponged and choc. chip ink. I stamped the sentiment in choc. chip on ivory and crumpled it and inked it as well. Then added the hodgepodge and hemp to the side. I stamped the horse in choc chip ink and then again without reinking, again crumpling and inking that piece as well. I also used the cutter kit on the all edges. I hope you like it! I will post more soon and not let so long go in between posting, so check back soon!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! i thik I want this set now

Amy

Ashley said...

Oh My Gosh!! TOTALLY LOVE IT Danielle! Awesome Job my girly!!Hugs! Ash~

Anonymous said...

Great job Girlie! I am sure DH will love it. I wasn't sure if I liked the Boho West stuff, but this is great. Hugs. Kel

Anonymous said...

Great Job Danielle. That was so nice of you to make a card for your hubby. I usually forget my DH when it comes to making cards.
Love this set.
Dawn

Corie said...

GREAT card -- love the distressed effect!!