Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Inspire...Natural Beauty

Hello again everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to your week. I just love this set, Natural Beauty. I hate that SU! retired it. I used always artichoke paper for the base and stamped print pattern in aa ink as well. Then stamped the small backgroud from the set in so saffron on so saffron paper. I wrapped the tan ribbon around the so saffron piece. I stamped and cut out the butterfly. I watercolored it using watercolor crayons and aquapainters, then adhered it with pop dots. I used the black marker to ink up just the word Inspire and stamped it on whisper white and put in one of the hodgepodge hardware frames. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erica Payne said...

Simply stunning D!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this set. Great job. Hope you keep posting everyday.
Dawn