Monday, May 28, 2007

Pop Up Card

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I spent the day with Samantha. I bought her a Beta fish! She is too excited..lol.
Here is my first attempt at a stand up or pop up card. I just love how it turned out. I hope you can tell there is dazzling diamonds on the flower part. I used orchid opulence on the base. The flower is from In Full Bloom and the phrase is from SAB. If you are interested I will post the directions and measurements.
Enjoy the remainder of your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. You did an awesome job. Would really like your instructions on making your pop up card.

Erica Payne said...

Hey D... love this pop up card. They are fun to make. I love the flower on yours. I hope Sam is enjoying her fishy!