Sunday, May 13, 2007

My first blog post !!!


Hello everyone! I am so excited to be a part of the blog world! Thanks to my great friends and 'sistahs' Erica and Ashley for their great inspiration on their blogs. Their links are posted here, so go and check them out!
I just love this great little alligator from the Wild About You set from Stampin Up! The background is done using the wax paper resist technique. So much fun and so easy to do. Finally something fun you can do with an iron! It is hard to tell in the picture but I added Crystal Effects to the eyes. Hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to sign up for email updates so you don't miss anything! Thanks for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

Jackie_angels said...

You are so talented I couldn't make a card as beatuiful. After seeing this card I must get the set.

Erica Payne said...

Danielle,
I'm glad you decided to join the blog band wagon! I'll be checkin' you out everyday. Thanks for adding links to our blogs!! I'm going to add you to mine right now!
Hugs~
Er

Ashley said...

Hey Miss. Danielle! I'm glad you got everything up and running! I'm here if you need anymore instructions or help!! Love ya girl! By the way! This is a fab first post! Lovin' that card! Hugs!Ash~

Anonymous said...

Great Job Danielle. I love that background. It looks good with this set. Take care,
Dawn